Incident at Westlake–School Will Run As Normal

outside4

 

Parents and Students…

At approximately 1:20pm today, May 7, 2015, Westlake High School had a fire in the boy’s student bathroom of the satellite unit.  The cause of the fire was a toilet paper dispenser set on fire. Students were evacuated and Saratoga Springs Fire Department promptly responded to the fire.  The evacuation procedures which have been practiced were followed and students were safely accounted for.  Friday, May 8th, school will run as normal for all areas of Westlake, including the satellite building.  Thank you for your understanding on this matter.

"Take the World by Storm!"

2017-18 Motto