The following is REQUIRED:
- Student must be officially withdrawn from previous school. (Provide a copy of transcript/grades if possible.)
- Complete the New Student Enrollment Packet signed by custodial parent/guardian (15 pages total)
- Proof of Residency (Only a city utility bill, leased, or purchase agreement is accepted). Residence with a separate family requires an additional notarized form.
- Original birth certificate to be copied. Small wallet size certificate cannot be accepted.
- Fill out Immunization Records sheet with dates AND provide a copy of immunization verification from Dr. Office.
- (If Applicable) Divorce Decree establishing custody with judges signature or Power of Attorney.
For your convenience, the New Student Enrollment Packet, Proof of Residency, Original Birth Certificate, Immunization Record, and applicable Divorce Decree Paperwork may be scanned and emailed to [email protected]. If you would prefer not to scan and email these items, you may call and schedule an appointment. Please note: Once the enrollment paperwork has been verified, our office will set up an appointment with the student’s counselor to make their schedule.