Skip to main content

Welcome to Westlake!

We are excited that you will be joining us as a student and wish the best for you! Below is the link that will take you to our Skyward Online Registration Portal. (This is replacing the manual paperwork we have requested in the past.) You will need to complete the online process and upload ALL of the requested documents before you can schedule an appointment to be enrolled. Note: Once you submit the application you will no longer be able to go back to it to make any changes or uploads. Please call the Counseling Office to make an appointment or ask any questions at 801-610-8816.

New Student Online Enrollment

Please upload the following documentation before you can make an appointment:

  • Original Birth Certificate
  • Proof of Residency (Utility Bill:Rocky Mountain, Eagle Mountain City, Dominion Energy or Purchase or Lease Agreement)
  • Special Education Information (IEP…if applicable)
  • Withdrawal Form and Transcripts from previous school
  • Divorce Decree and/or Power of Attorney (if applicable)
  • Immunization Records
ASD Map – Westlake Boundaries

Check the map to see if the student lives within the Westlake boundaries. All students who live outside the established school boundaries and wish to attend Westlake must fill out the ONLINE OUT-OF-BOUNDARY APPLICATION.

Westlake Registration Information

Classes – 10th Grade

Classes – 11th Grade

Classes – 12th Grade

FAQs – Creating a Schedule

Course Catalog

Master Schedule

4 Year Graduation Plan Worksheet

Graduation Requirements

Earning College Credit in High School

CTE Pathways

NCAA Eligibilty Requirements

Westlake Class Bell Schedule