After 3 years of construction, Westlake High School opened its doors for the first time in 2009 to over 1750 students. It serves the Saratoga Springs, Eagle Mountain and Cedar Fort/Fairfield areas. The northwest communities of Utah County were eager to see this school open and serve the students of the area. Westlake High brings fun, excitement and new opportunities to all students.
- 99 North Thunder Blvd.(200 West) Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
- Thor-“God of Thunder” Learn More
- 2016-17 Enrollment–3250
- Grades: 10-12
- Faculty–100 Teachers, 5 Administrators, 7 Counselors
- Feeder Elementary Schools– Black Ridge, Cedar Valley, Eagle Valley, Harvest, Hidden Hollow, Mountain Trails, Pony Express, Riverview, Sage Hills, Saratoga Shores, Springside Elementary, Thunder Ridge
- Feeder Middle School–Vista Heights Middle School, Frontier Middle School
- Accreditation– Northwest Association of Schools & Colleges
- Westlake High School will be an academy for the fostering of knowledge and skill mastery guided by creative thought.
- A Graduate of Westlake High School will be: Charged with knowledge, ingrained with skill, and infused with creativity.
- The Westlake Community believes that:
- Our students will become leaders and model citizens in our democracy.
- Our students will be prepared to excel at future educational and life opportunities.
- Our students and staff will be skilled with innovative thought and creative solutions.