Student parking passes for the 2021-22 school year go on sale August 10-12 in the Commons area. In an effort to avoid long lines, we have created a schedule to purchase parking passes. However, before a pass may be purchased, the online Westlake parking agreement MUST BE completed and electronically signed by student AND parent/guardian. The form is available HERE.
Parking Pass Information
Students will not be able to purchase a pass if the form is not completed online and submitted. The fee for a Parking Pass has increased to $20.00. Cash or credit/debit cards accepted. ALL FEES FOR THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR MUST BE PAID BEFORE PURCHASING A PARKING PASS. If you are on a fee waiver, you must have your paperwork submitted for the fee waiver before purchasing a parking pass.
- August 10 SENIORS ONLY – Preferred Parking Passes
- 8:00 AM- 12:00 Noon
- August 11 Juniors – Preferred Parking Passes/Range Passes
- 8:00-12:00 Noon
- Preferred passes are first come first served.
- When preferred passes sell out, students can purchase Range passes.
- August 12 Sophomores – Range passes only
- 3:00pm-8:00pm (during Back to School Night)