School Nurse – Natalie Anderson [email protected]
- Immunizations – All students must have their immunizations cleared before the first day of school. Please bring a copy of the record to the school or email our School Nurse if you have any questions.
- Medical Needs – If your student requires medication &/or any medical needs while at school, this requires an Individualized Health Plan signed by parents and doctors. Please contact our School Nurse with any questions.
- Sick Day Policy – Due to Covid 19, our sick day policy is being updated. If your student has any symptoms, KEEP THEM HOME. If you are called to pick them up, do this as quickly as possible to avoid exposure to other students/staff in the area.
- PLEASE update your contact information and add emergency contacts to your students record so they can be picked up as soon as possible.
COVID Health Information
Prepare for a unique school year and remain engaged in your learning, no matter the format.
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- The Governor made the decision for us that all students are required to wear masks at school. There will obviously be some time when it will not be possible for students to wear a mask (band, choir, PE, etc.). We will formulate the specifics as part of the Q&A that will be sent with our reopening plan.
- Sit in assigned seats in classrooms and on the bus to promote social distancing and contact tracing.
- Plan on activities and athletics as scheduled, adhering to approved social distancing and safety measures.
- Bring a personal water bottle to school each day (refill stations will be available).