The Westlake High School financial office is here to help all students and parents with their financial needs. Parents can call on the finance office Monday – Friday from 7:15am – 3pm. Students can visit before school, after school and during lunch.
- All required fees must be paid or have payment arrangements made before a student may participate and pay for any optional activities/fees. (Required fees are all fees that were determined by a student’s class schedule. Optional fees include, but are not limited to; sports, clubs, dances, field trips, team gear, ACT prep classes, Driver’s Ed, activity tickets, team trips, etc.)
- All payment arrangements (fee waivers, payment plans, etc.) must be turned into the school by September 15th of each school year. Failure to do so may result in your application not being accepted.
- Online at MySchoolFees.com. This is the easy and preferred method.
- In person at the finance office, Monday through Friday between 7:15am – 3:00pm. Payments can be made by cash, check, or credit card. Please note: As per Alpine School District policy, we are not authorized to take payments over the phone.
- Monthly payment plans can be set up with the finance office so a small equal payment is automatically withdrawn from your checking each month.