Lockers will not automatically be assigned. If your student would like to rent a locker, he/she will need to find a locker partner and pay the locker rental fee of $2/per student, as well as pay all required student fees. Both locker partners must be present with their receipts in order to receive a locker. Although students have the ability to choose their locker, lockers will only be given upon availability. Students can begin receiving lockers on August 5th from 7:30am – 3:00pm in the attendance office. Beginning on August 20th, students can come before or after school.
**Please note: Required student fees must be paid before optional fees (locker rental) can be purchased**
Locker Selection Checklist
- You must have a locker partner.
- Both partners need to pay for their locker first, either in the finance office or on-line. The cost is $2.00.
- Both receipts need to be brought to the attendance office to select your locker.
- You can either choose a locker in either B, C, or D Halls. You can also choose a top or bottom locker.
- Please come to the attendance office with your top 3 choices and we will do our best to accommodate you.