What is SafeUT?
The SafeUT Crisis Text and Tip Line is a statewide service that provides real-time crisis intervention to youth through texting and a confidential tip program – right from your smartphone.
Licensed clinicians in our 24/7 CrisisLine call center respond to all incoming chats, texts, and calls by providing:
- supportive or crisis counseling,
- suicide prevention,
- referral services
We can help anyone with emotional crises, bullying, relationship problems, mental health, or suicide related issues.
Free & Confidential Crisis Services
SafeUT is free and confidential.
If an “active rescue” is necessary – meaning our crisis counselor believes the user is in immediate danger – counselor will alert emergency services to attempt a face-to-face safety evaluation based on the information provided by the user.
Key Features of SafeUT
The SafeUT program and app help youth stay healthy and safe in schools by providing high-quality, confidential counseling services. The app’s key features include:
- Confidential and password protected services
- Real-time, two-way communication with SafeUT crisis counselors available 24/7
- Tips can be submitted with picture and/or video
- Mobile app works with Apple & Android devices